PORT21 – Hotel regulation
The Hotel Management will appreciate your co-operation in observing the rules which are to ensure that the stay of all guests in the Hotel will be both pleasant and safe. The rules apply to all persons staying in the PORT 21 Pura Pool & Design, Gdańska 69 Street, 82-120 Krynica Morska,
The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. Should a guest wish to complain about service quality he/she is requested to notify such complaints to the reception staff at the earliest possible time to allow the hotel to react instantaneously.
The hotel is obligated to ensure:
- Full and unrestrained rest to the hotel guests.
- Secure stay, including upholding the security of information about guests.
- Professional and polite attendance within the scope of all services rendered in the hotel.
- Cleaning the room and performing imperative repairs to equipment when the guest is absent and also in his presence but only with his/her prior consent.
- Technically efficient servicing, should faults appear which cannot be remedied, the hotel will make effort to change the room or alleviate the discomfort caused.
On request the hotel renders the following services free for charge:
- Providing information related to the stay or travel.
- Arranging for wake-up call at required time.
- Keeping money and valuables during the stay in the hotel.
- Storage of luggage. The hotel may refuse to accept luggage at times other than the date of guest’s stay and the things that do not have the characteristic features of personal luggage.
- Hotel rooms are let on daily basis.
- The check-in time is since 4:00 pm. and the check-out time is at 11:00 am.
- The Guest is to specify his/her length of stay at check-in. Otherwise, his/her stay will be treated as a 24-hour stay.
- The fee for staying in the hotel is taken on arrival.
- In case of shortening stay or meals no refund will be made.
- A Guest should notify the hotel not later than 9.00 a.m at the day when the reservation expires that he/she wishes to prolong his stay beyond the period indicated in his/her reservation. Such requests are subject to availability.
- Keeping a room after 11.00 am is treated as prolongation of stay.
- A hotel Guest may not transfer his/her room to other persons, even though the period of reservation for which the guest has paid has not expired.
- People not registered in the hotel may stay in a guest’s room between 6.00 am and 10.00 p.m. Person not checked in is not allowed to stay at the hotel room after 10.00 p.m. In case of such situation person renting the room agrees to have extra person accommodated in his/her room and to charge that person according to the current price list at the reception desk.
- The hotel requests nighttime silence from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am the following day.
- A person may be refused reception in the hotel, should he/she flagrantly infringe upon the hotel regulations during any previous stay in the hotel causing damage to the hotel property or the property of other guests, or by inflicting harm to other guests or proper functioning of the hotel.
- In case of violation of the provisions of these regulations, hotel may refuse to continue to provide services to a person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to comply with the demands of the hotel immediately, to make payments for all past services and any damage or destruction made and to leave the premises of the hotel.
- The responsibility for loss or damage of guests’ belongings will be regulated in accordance to Articles 846-849 of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
- The responsibility of the hotel for property loss or damage to money, securities, valuables or objects having scientific or artistic value is limited, if these objects have not been deposited at the reception.
- The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of the car left at the guarded car park.
- In case of damage to items mentioned above compensation does not exceed the amount determined in accordance with the provisions of Regulation of the Minister of Justice on 14 November 1964 on the limitation of liability of maitaigain full hotels or similar establishments(Journal of Lawsof 1965, No. 1, item2), as amended.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse to deposit high-value items or large amounts of money.
- Every time guest leaves the room, he/she is obliged to check if the door is locked and leave the key/ card of the hotel room in reception.
- Due to fire safety it is prohibited to use devices which are not equipment of the room. This does not include chargers , power suppliers for television and computer equipment.
- Smoking is forbidden on the premises of the hotel! If any hotel employee proves that the hotel guest smokes tobacco products in the building , the hotel has the right to impose penalties for breaking the rules in amount of 24 hour stay, according to the current price list at the reception desk in the period in which the Guest resides.
- Personal belongings left in a hotel’s room by a leaving guest will be sent to the provided address. If no instructions are given, the hotel will store such objects for three months.
- Guest agrees to the processing of personal data for the purpose of registration of residence and placing his/her data in the hotel database pursuant to the Act on personal data protection dated on 29 October 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended). Guest has the right to access his/her personal data and correct them.
- In case of chip card loss the Guest will be charged with 25 pln , or metal key Guest will be charged with 200 pln.
Management of the PORT 21 Pura Pool & Design
Krynica Morska, effective from 15 July 2017.